Tame Space is a service that helps you organize your environment, making it useful and beautiful.
We all have so much to do. There is only so much time in the day to work, have fun, take care of ourselves and others.
We bring things home every week and quickly run out of places to put things away.
Before long there is stuff everywhere.
Stuff in front of stuff.
Stuff on top of other stuff.
If life and stuff have made your living or work space unbearable but you don't have the time or budget to have a personal organizer come into your home an organizing session over Skype could be a great and inexpensive way to get the ball rolling.
Even if you have a clear idea of what you want to accomplish, it can be hard to get things done without a good plan, accountability and an organizing skill set.
Online coaching is a good fit for the following types of problems:
Creating a Work Space in Your Home
Time Management Skills
Managing Personal Projects
How it Works
1. Buy one hour of consultation time.
2. Send me an email describing your problem area. Please be as specific as possible. This will get me up to speed on your project, whether it's a project you need advice on, time management issues and your goals. And if you are working on a space that needs organizing, send me photos.
3. We will schedule a Skype call. During the session, we'll devise a strategy based on principles I use when I work with a client.
4. We'll develop a check in schedule that works to keep you on task with the project until you complete it.
5. You execute the plan with a schedule of follow up Skype calls or emails from me.
Here are some examples of projects we can do together over Skype.